ClearyX is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative support across the business, in particular to the technology, operations, and business development & marketing teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for technology, strong communication skills, and the ability to build lasting relationships.
We value a positive, collaborative and solutions-orientated mindset in all of our team members. We are data driven, and relentlessly focused on producing high quality work as efficiently as possible, with a focus on client experience. We leverage technology and data wherever it makes us better including in our own internal administrative work. We require excellent communication skills; an ability to exercise judgment and juggle multiple/competing priorities; and excellent problem solving skills.
This role is fully remote.
- Assisting in project coordination, including organizing project timelines, tracking progress, and maintaining project documentation.
- Supporting client meetings and pitches, including assisting with the development, organization and distribution of RFP/RFI materials and preparing materials for client meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining electronic files, applying appropriate security on sensitive documents and assisting in the development and implementation of records policies and procedures.
- Arranging and preparing materials for team meetings, recording meeting minutes, and following up on action items.
- Assisting with the implementation of technology tools and platforms.
- Providing general administrative support in the following business areas: Business Operations, Marketing and Business Development, Information Technology, Human Resources, Project Management.
- Proven experience in an administrative support role, preferably in a legal environment.
- Undergraduate or college degree or diploma is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with legal software and technology tools (e.g., document management systems, HighQ, Contract Express, eBrevia, Kira) is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
How to Apply
Compensation is commensurate with experience. All qualified applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.